Thursday, October 15, 2009

Success tools: Free Startup Consulting

I've been a fan of the StartupNation podcasts for some time. Thanks to my membership on their site I received this link regarding Startmeup, an extensive free business startup consulting service from Resourcenation. The service apparently includes (according to the landing page) :

"A dedicated consultant
A customized startup schedule
Weekly articles, tutorials and advice tailored to the stage of your business
Assistance to help you find the best resources
Support in setting up your legal entity, insurance, marketing and more"

I am constantly amazed at how the ongoing process of disintermediation continues. Layer by layer, in our age, access to knowledge is being democratized, with the ongoing potential for a huge increase in individual productivity. I intend to explore these resources fully.


No comments: