Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Success Tools - Nathaniel Branden's Website

It is a joy to discover that pioneering psychotherapist Nathaniel Branden has created a rich and exhaustive website. A significant amount of Branden’s work involves the study of self-esteem. Many years ago I read his superb book Six Pillars of Self-Esteem. Part of the book involved a unique 30-week exercise in which the student engages in Branden’s innovative “sentence completion” exercises. I still have my binder containing my answers to those 30-weeks of searching questions. I am delighted to learn that these exercises, and an additional set of exercises , related to increasing self-responsibility, are available on the site .

The site also has a huge collection of Branden’s articles in pdf format as well as mp3 audio, and links to his books, appearances, etc.

Techtags:

No comments: